Send Your Gift by USPS Mail
1. If you would like to give via the US Postal Service and mail a donation to CICM, please follow these steps:1. Make checks payable to "Central India Christian Mission"
2. If your gift is for the General Fund you can leave the memo line blank. However, if you have a particular area that you wish for your gift to be used, please indicate that in the memo line. Keep in mind that CICM honors your preference of gifts given, and in accordance with IRS regulations, retains discretion and control over their use.
3. Drop your check in an envelope and be sure to address it exactly as below (we've had the USPS return some mail that wasn't quite right):
1350-C W Southport Rd, #323
Indianapolis, IN 46217
IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to further the mission of CICM. If you are 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue to partner with CICM and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to CICM
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of CICM
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to CICM.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to CICM to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact Kevin Dooley, Chief Development Officer, at 317.728.6012, if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact our office at 912.208.0993. We would be happy to assist you & answer any questions you might have.
Shop 'til ya drop!
Shop online using AmazonSmile or Goodsearch and support “Central India Christian Mission, Savannah, GA” The AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% on eligible purchases. Donate to CICM three ways with Goodsearch as you search the internet, shop online and even dine out. And that's just the beginning for Goodsearch!
Just Do It!
GO THE EXTRA MILE! Run, Bike, Climb, Bowl, Hike, Ride, Duel, Golf, Box, Walk, Volunteer or Drink Coffee and raise awareness and support for the ministry of CICM through your network! Invite friends, family, co-workers, and others before the “event” to sponsor your effort and raise awareness for the under-reached and underserved in this world. Email us to get started, Click here.
Pay Tribute To Someone Special
In Memory or In Honor of those special people in your life. Honor the passing of a loved one, pay tribute to a veteran or hero, or just the extraordinary people in your life. Invite your friends and family to donate and make a lasting eternal impact. One life that changes a life; that changes another life and another. Click on DONATE and include in the NOTES the name of the person who you would like to give "In Honor" or "In Memory" of. Please include the address of the special person's family so that we can notify them of your thoughtful gift.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many employers match charitable contributions. Ask your employer about a corporate matching gift program. It's an easy way to double or even triple the impact of your personal gift to CICM. To request more info, click here.
Real Estate & Stock
Non-Cash Gifts to CICM
We are happy to accept “asset-based” gifts of stock, real estate or other non-cash gifts. Assets that may either be converted to cash for ongoing programs or kept for a specific purposes.
There are certain tax advantages to giving CICM these types of gifts and we always recommend that you talk with your accountant, CPA or attorney regarding your particular situation. In general, there can be a tax savings by avoiding capital gains or other tax deductions available to you at the time of the gift.
If you have Non-Cash Gifts that you would like to donate to CICM, please contact us at email@example.com.
Every gift matters – every dollar counts. Central India Christian Mission is a registered 501(c)(3), which means your donations are tax deductible per the IRS code. Your gifts are used to help further the ministry of CICM.
Leave a Legacy Gift
Creating an estate plan to benefit Christian causes and care for surviving family is the ultimate in Christian Stewardship.
Often people procrastinate in planning their estate (legacy) after their earthly existence. When they do, the probate court in most cases will execute a standard plan that “fits all.” CICM can help you create a personal estate plan that leaves a lasting legacy for years to come.
A properly prepared estate plan is imperative for families with the following situations:
- Minor children
- Owns a home, cars, boats, (basically, any item that is titled or deeded)
- Owns property in more than one state
- Blended family from previous marriages
- Disabled beneficiary
- Child that is a spendthrift